It’s the morning of your big day–congratulations! Now what? You’ve spent countless months planning your dream wedding down to every detail, now it’s time to enjoy it! It’s easy to let stress take over on your wedding day, so here are 10 must-haves that you cannot forget!
- Marriage license: Don’t let this slip through the cracks the morning of! Be sure to keep your license in a safe place.
- Wedding Bands: Hand these off to your maid of honor and best man at the beginning of your busy day!
- Checkbook: The last thing any busy bride or groom wants to think about on their wedding day is money, but it’s important to keep this handy to settle any final payments you owe.
- Playlist: Glam time with your bridal party is a huge part of wedding day prep. Create a playlist to set the mood–soft sounds to relax or dance hits to get the party started early!
- Love letter to your soon-to-be-spouse: Penning a cute little note to your fiancé about how excited you are to get married is the perfect way to kick off this perfect day.
- Emergency beauty kit: While bridal attendants are amazing, make sure to pack a bag with makeup, extra bobby pins, hairspray, safety pins & a sewing kit. Be prepared for anything!
- Comfortable shoes: Pack jeweled flip flops or sparkly flats in your bridal bag to give your tired feet a rest after standing in heels all day.
- Snacks: This action packed day of running around will be sure to leave you hungry. Grab mess-free snacks like granola bars or trail mix to keep your energy up. Don’t forget to stash some bottles of water in there too–staying hydrated is just as important!
- Cell phone charger: Granted, you won’t be making calls or answering texts on the most important day of your life, but you’ll want to keep your phone charged in the event that you need a vendor’s contact info or have a bridal emergency.
- Alone time: Phew, you made it! Celebrating with your friends and family is amazing, but don’t forget to share some alone time with your new spouse!
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Let the Italian Center help make it everything you have ever dreamed of. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to learn more, or give us a call at 203-322-6950.