Planning a party in the winter can be a lot of fun due to the endless themes that come along with it. If you’re looking for a way to beat those winter blues, these winter themed parties will ensure that brighter days are ahead:
Fire and Ice: Incorporate bright reds and icy blues to make this colorful theme one that will leave your guests talking!
- Menu: Serve up a sophisticated surf-and-turf menu with cold seafood appetizers and hot hors d’oeuvres.
- Drinks: Specialty cocktails, such as drinks with Fireball Whiskey or Blue Curacao, are delicious ways to keep with your theme.
- Décor: You can divide up a single event space with two different areas–one featuring fiery reds and the other, frosty blues.
Winter Woods: Transport your guests to the cozy woods of the winter with this themed party featuring deep greens of the forest, wintery trees and a dusting of white snow.
- Menu: Serve cozy, comfort foods like hearty stews and soups.
- Drinks: White and red wine, or craft beer accompany this theme nicely.
- Décor: Decorate your space with natural elements, such as pine cones, branches, acorns and other forest-inspired elements.
Snow Globe: Welcome your guests to a real-life snow globe, by decorating the space with floor to ceiling winter white elements!
- Menu: While hearty menu items will fare well with this theme, the real feature will be the sweets table, including a variety of cakes, tarts, pies and cheesecakes.
- Drinks: White wine, dessert wine and vodka are all great ideas for this theme.
- Décor: Bring the outside in with snow covered shrubbery, benches and light posts for an extra element of authenticity. And for that sparkling glow of the snow, be sure to dress your space with lots of candles!
Whether you’re transporting your guests to a snowy park or re-creating a winter countryside, Italian Center Banquets can help bring your theme to life! To schedule your event with us, give us a call at 203-322-6950 or visit our website to learn more about the services we offer.